Teletrac Navman UK Ltd (TN) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal use.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“THESE TERMS”). YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREAFTER COLLECTIVELY CALLED "TERMS AND CONDITIONS") AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Web Site is owned and operated by TN (registered number: 2292714) whose registered office is situated at K1 First Floor, Kents Hill Business Park, Kents Hill, MK7 6BZ, United Kingdom.
If at any time you do wish to accept these Terms and Conditions then you may not use this Web Site or access any of the information, material or databases on this Web Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything displayed on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not use, reproduce and download (hereafter collectively called “Use”) such copyrighted works except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of TN and another author who is authorised as copyright owner by copyright law. TN neither warrants nor represents that your Use of the materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TN.
2. You may use materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you keep intact all copyright notices and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited to modify, distribute, perform, transmit or publicly display the materials displayed on the Site.
3. Nothing shall be construed to licence any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the Site. TN makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the materials displayed on the Site. You are advised and are responsible for reading the more information sections in this site.
4. YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE AND ALL RESULTS DERIVED FROM THE USE AND BROWSING ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER TN NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGRMENT. TN shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site of your using of any of the materials, data, text, images, video or audio displayed on the Site.
5. TN has no obligation for monitoring ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereafter Collectively called “Ideas”) you transmit to TN by electronic mail or otherwise. TN hereby notifies you that you abandon all rights regarding the ideas at the time when you transmit the ideas to TN, and TN has no obligation to keep the ideas confidential. TN has no responsibility for any problems or issues resulted from the Ideas. TN has a right to delete such Ideas from servers without notice.
6. You are prohibited from sending any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane electronic mails etc. that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. TN has a right to delete such information from servers without notice.
7. The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereafter collectively called “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of TN and others.
8.Links to this Web Site
Web Sites or pages to which this Web Site is linked are for information only and have not been reviewed by TN. TN has no responsibility for the content of the web sites or pages linked or linking to this Web Site and TN accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location on any linked web sites.
9.Local laws and regulations
This Web Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this Web Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this Web Site. TN does not represent that either this Web Site or the content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access this Web Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim that you may bring against TN arising out of a dispute under these Terms and non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim that TN may bring against you under these Terms and that accordingly any proceedings arising out of these Terms may be brought in such courts. You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objection to proceedings in any such court on the ground of venue or on the ground that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
TN may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating.
You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.